lough erin shore

lough erin shore
berceloteh dan berceloteh serta berceloteh.

Monday, April 12, 2010

,

Juara. =)

Everybody see's it's you. I'm the one that lost the view . Everybody says we're through
I hope you haven't said it too. So where Do we go from here. With all this fear in our eyes
And where Can love take us now. We've been so far down. If we crawl. Till we can walk again. Then we'll run. Until we're strong enough to jump. Then we'll fly. Until there is no winds. So lets crawl, crawl, crawl

Why did I change the pace. Hearts were never meant to race. I always felt the need for space
But now I can't reach your face. So where. Are you standing now. Are you in the crowd of my faults
Love, can you see my hand?. I need one more chance. We can still have it all

1 comment:

  1. nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time..

    [the beatles - all you need is love]

    ReplyDelete